There’s lots going on at My Life for people of all ages and abilities
We organise trips and social activities for our members, including theme park visits, fun days, BBQs, pantomimes, live shows and much more.
If you have a disability and need support, you will need to bring your PA or carer, as we don’t provide direct support and personal care on our trips.
Wherever possible, we try to make sure that the person who is supporting you doesn’t have to pay, or pays a reduced rate.
Find out more
- Visit our My Life Opportunities pages to find out more about our classes and activities
- Our school holiday activities are just £20 per child per day. They are a great way to get kids out in the fresh air and meet new friends
- We also run an inclusive club night for adults aged 18+ which is held the first Tuesday of every month
- Our FREE Pathways to Employment (P2E) course links people who would love to work in health and social care with families looking for a support worker
- All of our events are visible on our Events Calendar
We welcome suggestions from our members for new events, trips and experiences.