• Creating a Community Where Everyone Belongs

Need help with your Personal Independence Payment Application form?

If you or someone you know is struggling to fill in their PIP application form, bring it to our FREE workshop on Wednesday 22nd May and we’ll work through it together.

The workshop is for individuals, families, carers, professionals and advocates, however, to attend the workshop the person who needs help and support must meet the DWP eligibility criteria.

You must have a long-term health condition or disability and face difficulties with ‘Daily Living’ or getting around. You must have had these difficulties for three months and expect them to last for at least nine months, unless you are terminally ill and don’t expect to live more than six months. You may get the daily living component of PIP if you need help with things like:

• Preparing or eating food
• Washing, bathing and using the toilet
• Dressing and undressing
• Reading and communicating
• Managing your medicines and treatments
• Making decisions about money
• Engaging with other people

You may get the mobility component of PIP if you need help going out or moving around. If you are unsure if you are eligible, still come along and we will work through this.

To book, phone 01257 472 900 or email info@my-life.org.uk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sign up to our newsletter

[sibwp_form id=2]
Thompson House
Wigan Council
Lancashire County Council
Shop 4 support
Care Quality Commission
NHS England

Registered charity number 1167858 - Registered office: Thompson House Equestrian Centre, Off Pepper Lane, Standish, Wigan, Lancashire, WN6 0PP

  • Copyright © 2014 - 2024 My Life. All Rights Reserved.