Our holiday clubs must be the most creative around, with activities including forest school, petting and feeding our farm animals, arts and crafts, make and bake and more. We think that running it is the best job in the world – could YOU be the person to join us? As well as being a great addition to your CV, you get to be part of a fantastic team doing something both rewarding and fun – and you get paid of course!
We’re looking for someone who is:
• Has experience working with children
• Has experience working with SEND
• Is available during school holidays 9.30am-3.30pm
• Loves being outdoors
• Could help build up an even more successful Holiday Club
• Confident enough to carry out some occasional personal care
• Has a DBS check or is willing to have a DBS check
If you or anybody you know is interested in this role, we’d love to hear from you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting ‘Holiday Club’ today!