If you haven’t seen it already, here’s My Life’s version of Peter Kay’s “Is this the way to Amarillo?” video, and now you have the opportunity to star in our next one!
What you need to take part
You need just 3 things to be able to take part in the next video:
- A phone (or tablet)
- The ability to turn that phone or tablet SIDEWAYS and record a video
- Permission and image consent of anyone being featured in the video
What’s the next one?
For our next project, we will be sticking with the lockdown theme and re-reacting the iconic ‘I Want To Break Free’ video by Queen.
Check out the list below for the scenes we still need!
- Any recreations of this scene
- Any recreations of this scene or just general dancing around/miming these lyrics
- People rocking out guitar solos to this and other recreations of this scene
- Any recreations of this scene (specifics below)
- A service user sat all alone in their living room miming this… but then a load of pa’s walk out of hiding!
- A recreation of this
- General dancing/singing/miming to this
How to send in your clips
If you have a My Life Email address
Upload your video(s) here
If you do not have a My Life email address
Visit this site and upload your video(s) and then email them to firstname.lastname@example.org